Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bahia Marina Is OPEN!.


I have been told by no less than four people that Bahia Marina is closed. They didn't ask me what I knew.... They took on those hush, hush tones of a great gossip and spoke with authority!

"Did you hear that Bahia Marina has closed??? Leaning in for effect... Forever!"

"
What? When? I was just up there!"

"They have laid off all of their employees and closed the doors!"


"No! I am sure they did
not! I was just up there! Josẻ told me he had to ask a bunch of his staff to take their vacations now because it is so slow!"

Even though I tried to act knowledgeable, (beyond my appearance of blond hair,) I don't think any one of them in turn believed me.

I later picked up the phone and called Josẻ... He verified that they were not only still taking guests at the resort but that the bar and restaurant were still open too!

I think he should know... He kind of owns the place.

Tonight at Bahia Marina, The Ship Wreck
Bar and Grill is indeed open! The fun begins at 4 pm starting with Tappas and then a simple menu out of the restaurant.

So if you're looking for a good place to
eat tonight, you might consider Bahia Marina.

Please People... Don't kill the Ghost Town. Culebra has just been resting and is starting to stretch and yawn!


Amy Jo

2 comments:

  1. Thank God the what you heard about Bahia Marina was just a rumor. My husband and I love that place and would be devastated if it closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember you can double click photos to blow them up!

    ReplyDelete