Saturday, September 18, 2010

Advances on the dock!






I got a phone call from the San Juan Daily Sun. They are using the information in yesterday's blog to write an article for tomorrows paper. They asked if I could send some photo's of the progress. Hmmm... Okay... talked me into it!

I also informed him that the workers told me this dock is expected to be in place for two years.
My concern with that is: We have heavy southern swell periodically that will stop the use of the dock.

Also that we will need his help to let people know that we are back in action. Cancellations are coming in for weeks away.

He said... "Most Definitely!" So I think we have an ali. (uh, how do you spell that? allied yes but alli no. Dang it! ) Just say YEAH!!!

You can see the swell in the photo's even... Of course there is a hurricane in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment