Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weather


With Hurricane Tomas spinning around to the south of us... All eyes are on the weather these days. I thought it might be a very good time for me to introduce you to a friend of mine named Suzanne, who does a weather report for the Caribbean. She and her husband Eddie live in Jayuya PR on an orgainic Arabica coffee plantation. I don't know how many decades they've lived here but more than two I believe. Over the years Suzi began to notice that she did a better job predicting the weather than the news did.

Now everyday through the hurricane season, Suzanne sends out an email report. So all through the season I receive a short but concise note depicting the actions of the weather from Texas to Africa, Main to South America. Because of her emails I have learned a ton about reading the charts myself. And usually am the one telling friends heads up!

The emails have graphic images and links to loops so you can see for yourself.

She asked me to let people know about it and to tell them to write and ask to be added to her weather email at fincadelseto@gmail.com. She also sells her Organic COFFEE! (she ships to the states so I use it as Christmas gifts)



If your interested in signing up with her but are too much of a coward to write her yourself, you can write me and I'll send her your address.

Hugs
Amy Jo amyjosing2@aol.com

www.culebrabikeshop.com

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the Caribbean! Totally a smart idea to get email updates about the weather if you are down there! Or have someone you love down there!

    ReplyDelete